Friday, January 23, 2009

Why IDEA College Prep?

I think the question is why not IDEA College Prep? There are many reasons why I would choose IDEA as the school thats going to teach me the information necessary to go to an awesome college.
I mean this is a great school there so many reasons to come and benefits that you forget about the bad things in this school people might say, "Oh, your schools a hallway!" and laugh, but you know whose getting the best education a public school can offer being that IDEA is the 19th best High School in the Nation. To me education is very important to be able to fully be prepared for college is a big deal to me and my family. You get the hands on experience that only an IDEA school offers.
When am older and people ask me how I got to where I am. Im going to respond "I went to IDEA Mission the best school in the Nation." I believe that IDEA is going to be the school to beat in the nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment