Tuesday, June 9, 2009

no reason to try anymore

its the end of the year and i didn't get any awards that i wanted :( Am going to this school next year and am coming mostly because this is a good school and its really close to my house. It has wonderful teachers which choose not to give me anything even though I pour my heart and soul into all the work that I do here. I did pretty good this year I got commended on all of my TAKS test. I don't try since am smart already and there's no huge motivation right now in life for me since you have to enjoy life and not be stuck about how others think of you and think your the best student. You will always have the potential to achieve what other people believe you could as long as you step up your game right before like important test. You should only try to be the best you can be if you will get a reward like food or fast food. You will wow everyone when you do stuff they didn't expect from you. Which is always a good feeling and you can earn their respect for doing the minimum since sadly those are some peoples best so just fool them for all the year then get the most improved award.

No comments:

Post a Comment